Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.088 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 262,965 £ (Mex$ 9,708) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)