Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02262 SYP / VND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 13% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 219,623 £ (9,707,714 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)