Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 407%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 152.024 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 125% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 491,058 £ (R$ 3,230) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)