Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 494%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,464 prices entered by 1,391 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 620.630 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 519% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,321,818 £ (£3,741) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)