Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 291%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.959 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 164% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 488,325 £ (509,195 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)