Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 517.000 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 129% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 896,350 £ ($1,734) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)