Cost of living comparison between Logroño, Spain and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 567.571 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 212% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,269,072 £ (€2,236) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)