Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.119 SYP / AOA *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 393% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 956,844 £ (306,752 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)