Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.120 SYP / AOA *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 455% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,082,368 £ (667,524 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)