Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 388%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.654 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 245% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,401,261 £ (€2,434) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)