Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 482%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 635.697 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 241% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 660,632 £ (€1,039) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)