Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.817 SYP / ZMW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 322,252 £ (6,101 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)