Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.432 SYP / ZMW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 76% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 715,186 £ (12,902 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (39 minutes ago)