Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.444 SYP / ZMW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 334,688 £ (6,506 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)