Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 424%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,092 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 546.398 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 192% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,140,891 £ (€2,088) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)