Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.866 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 50% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 305,342 £ (Php30,950) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)