Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.744 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 517,398 £ (元6,922) in Linyi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)