Cost of living comparison between Linfen, China and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.740 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 412,029 £ (元5,369) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)