Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 SYP / CRC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 48% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 322,501 £ (₡ 350,380) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (24 minutes ago)