Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.917 SYP / CRC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 46% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 307,590 £ (₡ 335,554) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)