Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 294%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 576.880 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 218% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 623,122 £ (€1,080) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)