Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 292%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 554.280 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 223% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,262,830 £ (€2,278) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)