Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 505%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 635.697 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 233% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 696,346 £ (€1,095) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)