Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 420%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 552.492 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 221% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,305,260 £ (€2,362) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (40 minutes ago)