Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 151.337 SYP / PEN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 200% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,218,625 £ (S/. 8,052) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)