Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.725 SYP / MWK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 131% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 491,759 £ (677,985 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)