Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.722 SYP / MWK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 111% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 424,457 £ (588,032 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)