Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.652 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 37% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 514,195 £ (元6,888) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)