Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.792 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 217,129 £ (Php22,173) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)