Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 490%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 212% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 660,575 £ ($1,283) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)