Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 572%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 257% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,394,993 £ ($2,709) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)