Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 635.697 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 326% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 903,983 £ (€1,422) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)