Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 577.006 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 288% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,575,115 £ (€2,730) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (43 minutes ago)