Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 576.880 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 191% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 585,544 £ (€1,015) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (41 minutes ago)