Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 606.218 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 103% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 409,963 £ (€676) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)