Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 221,480 £ ($430) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)