Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / PAB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 25% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 245,201 £ (476 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)