Cost of living comparison between Las Tablas, Panama and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 515.000 SYP / PAB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 387,499 £ (752 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (36 minutes ago)