Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 412%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 606.284 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 214% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 614,862 £ (€1,014) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)