Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.142 SYP / DOP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 542,943 £ (RD$ 48,730) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)