Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 339%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 604.865 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 185% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 622,233 £ (€1,029) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (27 minutes ago)