Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 337%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 630.179 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 186% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 555,629 £ (€882) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)