Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 336%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 601.473 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 195% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 640,510 £ (€1,065) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (42 minutes ago)