Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.535 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 429,618 £ (29,557 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)