Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 101% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 377,456 £ (267,455 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)