Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.463 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 106% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 447,612 £ (305,952 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)