Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 319%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 156.813 SYP / PGK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 178% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 575,301 £ (3,669 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (34 minutes ago)