Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 162.435 SYP / PGK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 84% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 716,830 £ (4,413 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)