Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.425 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 226,379 £ (ARS $8,904) in La Rioja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (29 minutes ago)