Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 410%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.007 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 104% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 795,211 £ (Mex$ 33,123) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)