Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 471%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.947 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 119% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 823,014 £ (Mex$ 30,542) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (21 minutes ago)