Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.363 SYP / BOB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 177% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,126,067 £ ($b14,942) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)