Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 214% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 584,433 £ ($1,135) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (38 minutes ago)