Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.045 SYP / HNL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 108% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 426,355 £ (L 19,340) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)