Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 300%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.838 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 348% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 868,454 £ (¥179,492) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 2 hours ago)