Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 518%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1694.136 SYP / KWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 397% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,942,922 £ (Dinar 1,147) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 4 hours ago)