Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 480%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1688.736 SYP / KWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 395% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,933,388 £ (Dinar 1,145) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)