Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 500%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1706.944 SYP / KWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 371% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,002,520 £ (Dinar 587) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)