Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.505 SYP / BDT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 370,112 £ (Taka 56,899) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)