Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.656 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 96% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 734,118 £ (руб 84,810) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (32 minutes ago)