Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.196 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 85% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 340,294 £ (元4,297) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)