Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.081 SYP / GHS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 13% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 224,919 £ (GH₵1,921) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)