Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.614 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 205% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 585,644 £ (¥126,938) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 8,888 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)