Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 291%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.654 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 216% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 651,161 £ (¥139,913) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)