Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 292%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.574 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 202% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 544,281 £ (¥118,992) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)