Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.822 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 218% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 574,948 £ (¥119,232) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)