Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Kuito have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.381 SYP / AOA *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 30% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 280,549 £ (117,841 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)