Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.001 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 116% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 455,039 £ (RM3,730) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)