Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.093 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 125% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 879,181 £ (RM7,508) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (32 minutes ago)