Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.098 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 113% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 398,661 £ (RM3,319) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)