Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.712 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 132% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 466,416 £ (RM3,624) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)