Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.541 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 276,074 £ (RM2,099) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yazd costs ﷼ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)