Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.265 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 267,439 £ (RM2,224) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)