Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.770 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 508,932 £ (RM4,358) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)